- Age: Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience: Must have 12 months of verifiable OTR tractor – trailer experience within the last 24 months or 2 years OTR experience within the last 5 years. We will consider other experience on a case-by-case basis. We also accept recent graduates from approved schools.
- License: Must possess a valid Class A CDL.
- Violations: No major moving violations within the last 36 months. No DUI or drug-related conviction within the last 5 years; no more than one in a lifetime.
- Background: No felony conviction within the last 7 years; no more than one in a lifetime.
- Accidents: No more than 1 preventable accident within the last 36 months, no rollover, jackknife, or rear-end accidents within last 3 years; no more than one in a lifetime.
- Physical Requirements: Must pass DOT Physical and Drug Screen.
*For complete details and requirements, please call recruiting at 1-866-254-2884
**Information subject to change without notice.
***Exceptions to requirements made on an individual basis.